View Single Post
Old 06-22-2015, 05:53 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

My problem is time and a husband who isn't interested in cooking. I'm self-employed with one part time employee and I work at home. I also watch my 15 mth old granddaughter a couple of days per week and the older grandkids one day/wk after school. So, each day is different. No set schedule.

Most of the time I eat properly, but it's the other day or two that screws me up. I've learned to like salty rather that sweet if I'm going to "cheat", as I used to have trouble with low blood sugar.

Mostly the calories I drink are from 1% milk, but I don't like tea or coffee so that is a small part of the problem. It's when I'm tired and time is short that I have the most trouble. I don't eat a lot at a time as I'm more of a grazer. I don't keep junk food in the house, but you can still be "bad" with healthy food if you put your mind to it.

TV isn't the cause of poor choices, but I don't go to bed until midnight, so I have a long time between dinner and bed.....often I snack healthy, sometimes not so much.

C
CarolM is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (06-22-2015)