View Single Post
Old 06-22-2015, 06:03 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

I called my pm and left a message but have yet to bring the article in but I set up an appointment today with my gp. Cause this losartan stuff (she doubled my dose last week even?)is giving me horrible muscle cramps. I will bring the article then. I'm also going to ask her to order an mri. i will I will! I mean couldn't my bp be higher on top of the meds cause I hurt so bad? (I know it can) so we need to adjust these meds. I want to try an alpha blocker. You are right I wouldn't hesitate if it were my kids.

I ended up not wearing the brace. I mean even a bandaid bugs me so that drove me insane for the 5 mins I had it on. And as said above I've noticed clawing my hand turns it purple really fast and increases the swelling. It just wants to do that so I'm working really hard not to.

I am also using crocheting to keep my hand moving when I get a turn at the tv lol. I also can't say no to people and get lots of calls for colors and haircuts As painful as it can be I need my right hand so I will do everything I can to keep using it.
Let's hope these series of I injections knock this thing back.
Jennijojo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote