View Single Post
Old 06-22-2015, 07:12 PM
N/A

8 yr Member
N/A

8 yr Member

Another one I'm working with for a couple months now, is Pantothenic Acid B5 for adrenal support. I've taken so many adrenals over the last 20 yrs but finding the B5 works at this point ENOUGH. Some days I take 500mg three times per day. I like Jarrow's brand.

A friend told me years ago about dosing with Pant Acid and I did back then but let it go and went with adrenal support but now staying with B5. Read some on this B vit. Actually a lady who worked at Rainbow Acres heath food store here wrote a booklet on Pantothenic Acid and larger dosing, they called her the Pantothenic Queen. The dose on bottle says 1 per day but I take more as I've known about this for years. There may even be info on higher dosing. Check that out.

You can talk to your docs, of course. Some docs may help, some may not. BTW: 500mg might work good for some, but I know to take more...we do get B5 in some foods, but I don't depend on foods for what I need to work best.

I drink 1 to 2 cups of coffee daily but none after say 2:30PM...could mess with sleep.

Last edited by caroline2; 06-22-2015 at 07:49 PM.
caroline2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
DejaVu (07-22-2015)