View Single Post
Old 06-23-2015, 06:18 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by happygirlpa View Post
I went thru years of thinking i had independent health problems that all started after spine surgery. When i saw the rheumatologist she assessed my constellation of health issues and with the results of the ncs/emg test of my legs she diagnosed me with crps type 2. Of course i immediately looked on the internet and found my symptoms lining up with her diagnosis. It all made sense. This thing has gone internal. Thats where the dizziness, digestive, thyroid, anxiety problems, vision problems came from. Glad to know. Eases the mind, really. My spine orthopedic may have thought i was crazy, the neurologist said i was still recovering from spine fusion surgery, another neuro surgeon suggested MS. I was like a ball in an arcade game getting bounce from dr to dr. I knew there was something wrong but none of them could see beyond their own specialty. My primary care dr sent me to the rheum who finally figured out the mystery. So yes its on paper now. I just need to find the right 'team' to fix me up. I,m glad im not crazy and dont have ms.
Thanks sounded a lot like my Dr. journey too. I went through 13 doctors before 2 of them agreed it was CRPS. My family thinks the light headedness and dizziness and shortness of breath is anxiety and stress related and that's all it is. I'm in agreeance with them to a certain point, but 90% of it is my CRPS I know for a fact. Was thinking the cymbalta was supposed to help with that, but not sure it is. Maybe the pm Dr. can help with that issue. It's gotten to a point where I feel like I have stood up too fast just from sitting in a normal chair. It's getting annoying :/ Headed to the ent tomorrow to get my "lumpy" throat and tight diaphragm checked out as well as get my allergy shot. I sure hope I can get something to help soon. Trying to work is becoming a hassle
krmitdfrog is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote