View Single Post
Old 06-23-2015, 09:57 AM
Magnate

10 yr Member
Magnate

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Del6 View Post
I have a question about the reasons for seing doctor. I see a therapist weekly and a pschiatrist every 3 months. So in June I saw them both. Therefore I should put PTSD Therapy June, PTSD psychotherapy June and PTSD Therapy May? Will two visits in June trigger anything. Techincally I could put PTSD medications for June also but then this would be June for all 3 places. Or I could put an appointment for April, May, and June. All are correct. Not sure which ones to put but dont want to trigger a long form. Please advise.

Thank you!!
You will not trigger a Long Form by going to therapy too often. I would list your last 3 visits, even if all in the same month.

It is a reality that SS has changed policy recently and some people might receive the Long Form more often. It might be inconvenient, but for those that are continuing treatment and compliant with taking their meds, and not working, your benefits should continue without a problem. Don't write in the comments section. Don't change any personal info on the form. Etc. That is all you can do.

You can't control how long the letter takes stating benefits will continue. For some it's a few months, for some it's as many as 9 months. Mail it back and try to forget about it.
LIT LOVE is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote