View Single Post
Old 06-23-2015, 11:58 AM
N/A

8 yr Member
N/A

8 yr Member

I've shared my thoughts and this latest info re: city of hope with other health minded friends and here are comments from one friend:

((I swear by Pycnogenol and grape seed since the mid '90's also. In about 3 weeks those two together took away sciatica pain I had had for almost 2 years. I'm glad to hear grape seed extract is also useful for cancer prevention. I don't know how it reduces estrogen though, as mentioned in the City of Hope article. I'd like to know the details.

I've read that estrogen accumulates in all of us apparently these days, if not from excess supplements, then from toxins like those in plastic bottles, and from foods such as soy products. I've run across a couple of articles that explain some things you can do to help your body successfully get rid of this unwanted estrogen load because if you don't eat right, the estrogens just accumulate, increasing cancer risk. ))

SO MUCH today is plastic laden and these are all going into our bodies and accumulating..these OPC's help to reduce and eliminate free radicals...those rascal radicals are the plastics too, probably too too much.

I'm old and thinking back to my early life, it was glass, so much was in glass containers...now it's so so much plastic, the plastic revolution...some revolution. Positive and negatives as I see it all. The World has changed dramatically.

If you're interested in this subject:

10 Ways To Lower Estrogen Toxic Load | Poliquin Article
caroline2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote