View Single Post
Old 06-23-2015, 01:28 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by janieg View Post
After my horrid night last night, I've gone ahead and purchased a small quantity to see if it will help when I'm flaring.

I'm not one to like feeling "altered," so it will be interesting to see how I react.
Kratom basically targets the opiod receptors and will feel very similar to many opioids and also has some of the same drawbacks. I'd do some research. Having said that I love the stuff and now still use it for really bad days. Using it on occasion is very safe IMO and no worries about addiction. I'd say you could easily use it once or three times a week without addiction of any kind.

Kratom is dose and quality dependent. I buy from Phytoextractum and their quality is excellent. Keep trying larger doses if you are not getting results. Empty stomach also is important. It comes on fairly fast though so that's great. I also like the Malay form but they also have extracts that are killer potent. Some forms are better for pain than others, some are more energizing. Be careful with these very potent extracts as addiction can be more of an issue. And if you take a lot take a laxative. Like the traditional opioids this causes constipation, just not as severe. And there is more but you can PM me if you have questions. If I can find my pms that is. lol
icelander is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
DejaVu (07-19-2015), janieg (06-23-2015)