View Single Post
Old 06-23-2015, 01:59 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by janieg View Post
There were lots of strains to choose from, so after a bunch of reading, I selected one that seemed most often referenced for help with pain.

One of the concerns I have is what I'm reading that in small dosage, it acts as a stimulant. Do you find that to be the case? That would not be helpful.
Janie, they do say (whoever they are) that smaller doses are more stimulating and that might be true, but I haven't experimented in that way. I got myself a kitchen scale and after some experimenting found that a dose of 5 grams works just right for me. This is about a rounded teaspoon plus a bit more (dependent on the strain and therefore the density).

I began with a dose of a teaspoon leveled off. So you might begin that way and see how it affects you. So they say (them again!), the red strains are more sedating, the greens and whites more energetic. I'm not sure I find that to be the case though. For me it's mainly which vendors and strains are more potent.

My guess is you'll soon find your sweet spot. I hope you like this miracle substance as much as I do!
Balanchine is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
DejaVu (07-19-2015), janieg (06-23-2015)