View Single Post
Old 06-23-2015, 06:05 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by OlliePop View Post
The idea that has me interested in bad gut bacteria theory is the overgrowth of candida.I'm starting a candida diet.
Ollie
To knock out candida QUICKLY get some caprylic acid (a supplement from coconut oil). I took two of these 3 times a day for 3 or 4 days and it blew it out. Then I stepped back to just a few more times. On day two my metabolism changed entirely, for the better in ways I don't want to describe here. PM me if you want and I'll share. I used Capryl by Solaray.

Those diets will take forever, almost literally, but you do want to eat healthy of course. I suspect that I had candida for over a decade. If you have candida, and it sounds very likely, you might want to read about what I did afterwards here ..
http://neurotalk.psychcentral.com/thread218079.html

Your experience may be very close to mine. I have almost completely "normalized" with B vitamins, which I believe that candida in my small intestine kept me from absorbing. Some bacteria actually feed off of them too. I'm still reminded that I have some form of PD, and I still tremor a fair bit under stress, but that's my main things now instead of everything else. Oh and I still have bad RLS.

Last edited by BreezyRacer; 06-23-2015 at 06:13 PM. Reason: more info
BreezyRacer is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
moondaughter (06-27-2015)