View Single Post
Old 06-23-2015, 07:46 PM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

From what you have said, my opinion is that all of your current symptoms are due to anxiety. Anxiety is a powerful force. You need to seek out professional help with your anxiety and OCD.

There is no physical way a moth could hit your head with enough force to cause any impact force. We discussed concussion forces at length a few months ago. The research suggests that your brain can suffer a 10 to 20 G force before it even starts to be a concern. The G force of a usual concussion injury is more like 50 to 60 G's at the minimum. Those lesser forces are just momentary annoyances.

Startle response is likely your triggering mechanism. That startle likely starts you into a spiral of anxiety.

Googling and the related self-diagnosis are the fuel of anxiety. Cognitive Behavior Therapy (CBT) can be a big help with these issues. Brain health nutrition is also a big help. Anxiety is often left to run rampant when the brain is lacking B-12, D-3, folate and some other important nutrients. Anxiety is also a self-perpetuating condition. It floods the brain with toxins that make the brain more prone to anxiety. So, you get stuck in a catch-22. Anxiety makes anxiety worse.

So, please seriously consider the vitamin regimen in the sticky at the top and seek out professional help. As I said, CBT can help you sort out your responses to taps to your head and other worries.

My best to you.
Mark in Idaho is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
thomasm144 (06-23-2015)