View Single Post
Old 06-23-2015, 10:45 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albertakewl View Post
hello help. I had 3 imovax rabies vaccine, in between sept-oct 2014, I started off with sharp shooting pain (after the 2nd needle), then on to tingling after the 3rd. My back was sore in one spot and still is. I have tingling randomly thru my body. I also feel like I'm wearing something on my
Lower legs and lower arms, I twitch and jerk everywhere. Mostly when I'm
Sitting. I've had a couple good days where I felt. I notice my left side is "asleep" I think I no what u are
Talking about with the viberation . I had that in my lower back a few
Times after having the vaccines. I also notice if I try and fall asleep when I want to take a nap, I can't because and arm or something will jerk. I have seen a few doctors already. And I have had a nct done, which said my nerve were leg teenage nerves? Lol except for my left elbow where they said the nerve was pinched by the funny bone, and then said my right wrist had carpel tunnel. But I don't have the symptoms of that? My pinky a on both hands are
Numb? They first thought I had ms, I had a scan on my head, that come
Back clear. I am waiting for one on my cervical spine. I seen an internist that told me that he thinks it sensory cipd. But the nct said no. Funny thing is then didn't do th 2nd part of it. The dr also figured maybe transverse mylitis . Or a motor nueropathy .I'm finally seeing a neurologist. After a 9 month wait. So we wi see what he says.
Did you do an EMG with your NCS? pls keep me posted on what your doctor says
help1980 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote