View Single Post
Old 06-19-2007, 10:53 PM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

Nancy

I am so sorry he had such a rough day. But I was just getting ready to state something close to the same thing. Even though it gets better, it still has days were you just aren't with it still. I know that I still have my days I'm not my old self and I'm sure that I'll never be the Donna I was. Hopefully that wont make it worse on me.

I know that I had a wonderful day yesterday doing something I planned for the volunteer's that are part of the group I work for. But to tell anyone the truth, I didn't enjoy it as much as I would have if I hadn't had the fall,
I wasn't still trying to recover from all the things I've been through.

And on top of that all my sons, grandkids, and even my grandson my 8 month old was there. And it was just fine that all the other's there wanted to be the one's that held played and were there for them all. If I could have found a quiet place to sit and take a nap, or just disappeared I would have been very happy to have done just that.

I was not unhappy, but I was just not at times myself. The old me.

I miss that me, I sure hope one day I can do some of the things I used to without having to miss enjoying them. And no one not knowing I didn't.

Donna
Dmom3005 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote