View Single Post
Old 06-24-2015, 04:31 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littlepaw View Post
I have a hard time with the heat too. Even a little swelling for me amplifies everything. I remembered you had been on the ACE inhibitor before and it absolutely may be coincidence that your symptoms increased after the dose change. How our CRPS reacts to meds we are on is just one of those things to consider with their use.

I had decent pain relief from nortriptyline but it makes me vasodilate like mad when it is warm which makes things worse. This probably doesn't bother most people. I ended up going down on it and doing about the same.

Don't cha just luv being special?
Hahah I feel so very special lately! They stopped my metoprolol I was taking with the losartan because my pulse was 30. BUT lol also cause they said I have rynauds and it makes it worse. Said to try amlodipine instead but they just upped the ace. I have about 40 lbs I could lose and I've been losing about 2 lbs a week and am hoping getting to my goal pre kid weight will make it so I don't need these meds. But dr doubts it.
Right now I have nothing that gives me pain relief. The gabapentin doesn't work so well anymore. I'm just gonna bet the bank on these injections! Lol this sucks! Of all the things i could have happen with my hand from repetative motion (if that's what this truly is) why did it have to be this? OH YEAH! It's cause I'm super special hahahahah
Jennijojo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote