View Single Post
Old 06-24-2015, 06:01 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Default How can a root canaled tooth make you sick??

Finally a NEW book is out with NEW studies about root canals and the connection to systemic health. This book has been carefully written for the lay person. It is called....

"THE TOXIC TOOTH" by Robert Kulacz, DDS, Thomas Levy, MD, JD

On page 69 of the book.........

<< TO GAIN ANY APPRECIATION OF THE CHALLENGES STANDING IN THE WAY OF A TECHNICALLY SUCCESSFUL ROOT CANAL PROCEDURE, IT IS IMPORTANT TO HAVE A BASIC UNDERSTANDING OF TOOTH ANATOMY. >>

Perhaps this is where the lay persons knowledge should start, with tooth anatomy. The factual, unbiased information and descriptive diagrams in this book are intended to help the lay person understand the complexities of tooth anatomy without making it complicated.

The book covers so many topics relating to root canaled teeth.......
The challenges of disinfecting and sterilizing a tooth; why root canals fail; recent scientific evidence linking root canaled teeth to systemic disease; pathogenic commonality between periodontitis and root canaled teeth; actual case histories of root canal treatment; actual patient stories; alternatives to root canal treatment; consenting to root canal treatment and what that really means; causes and treatments of cavitations of the jaw bone; osteonecrosis of the jaw bone; surgical protocol to remove root canaled teeth; actual pathological reports of root canaled teeth; and facial neuralgia.

***I have been in the dental profession for 4 decades. I am an educator and Certified Dental Assistant extensively experienced in chair side assisting and dental radiography. The information that I provide here is my opinion based on my education and professional experience. It is not meant to be taken as medical advice.***
Bryanna is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote