View Single Post
Old 06-25-2015, 04:35 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member
Default Stitches

Dear Bryanna,
Hope you are well.
I am going back to see the 1st OS tomorrow as figured he can't do much damage removing the stitches but made an appointment to an apparently really good delntist to proceed with the rest next week. She is young and a dentist but with excellent reviews and willingness to help plus works one day a week on the OS ward in a hospital.
Also made an appointment to my GP and will ask him to refer me to OS to check the damage. This will take weeks / months but in that case the doctor will see the end result and can advise on the first molar.

The OS I'm seeing tomorrow said he will remove both stitches. The left side will be two weeks on Saturday and feels ok, but the right side is only 10 days since surgery by then and does not feel right - I just started to have a better feeling yesterday.
I'm worried he'll insist on removing it tomorrow. That's not his work and he's not here next week. In general, should I keep myself to the two weeks the operating surgeon said (he won't be here either but someone else can remove it next week)?
Do a few days make a difference at this stage if it's not closed yet or anyhow?
Can I wait until Monday and have them both removed then?

Thank you so much again.
Elna
ELna is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote