View Single Post
Old 06-25-2015, 10:05 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

For months I've been having increasingly painful issues with IBS. Despite cycling, eating well, etc. nothing has helped. The belly pain takes out about four hours each day and precludes me from going out in the evening.

A couple of days ago a PT friend was over for dinner and I mentioned this issue. She said she had had the same problem and discovered that camomile tea with ginger solved it. I couldn't find any combo of camomile and ginger, so yesterday I bought fresh camomile and raw ginger. I sliced two circles from the ginger and put them in the pot with the camomile bag. When it had steeped, I poured myself a cup and carried on. Two hours later I realized I had missed my start time for the bellyache. I kept sipping and had no bloating, pain or stomach ache for the whole evening. I slept through the night and here I am this morning still smiling.

Obviously, I'll monitor this over time and report back, but if this is a game changer, I'll be a most happy camper! Please report if you try it.
Nan Cyclist is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Betsy859 (06-25-2015)