View Single Post
Old 06-25-2015, 11:10 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Auntie Audrey....Thank you. I think I'm ok re protein. The APP I'm using indicates I'm fine. I eat protein (meat, fish daily...usually two meals) and there is protein in veggies and I eat a LOT of them...more than I ever have in my life. I've also started to lift weights....not consistent yet. But I think protein is fine.

I do take mini breaks from the diet. At Easter I ate whatever I wanted, including a nice, normal sized slice of cheesecake.

My only consistent problem indicator is potassium. I saw your post about the zero calorie water...Revive??? I couldn't find it at my local store. Will look for that post again and look at different stores.

I did buy the low salt V8 and had half a glass yesterday and today. My counts look better. I'm going to be more aware of the potassium intake overall. I do like potato and avocado. And my health food store sells sulfite free dried apricot. So far, potassium has been the only issue. I often eat very large amounts of vitamins C and A. I think being more aware and striving to eat only very healthy foods has made me likely to have more nutrients in many areas than I did previously with more calories.

Possible exception: potassium I seem to need to be aware here and purposely eat foods high in potassium to be ok.

Last edited by Vowel Lady; 06-25-2015 at 11:26 AM.
Vowel Lady is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (06-25-2015), DejaVu (08-30-2015)