View Single Post
Old 06-20-2007, 12:44 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I totally disagree with the statement that the smoke is worse than cigs. The fact that you smoke much less of it than you do cigs makes a huge difference too.

Also, smoked mj is an expectorant... it helped me cough up the nasty junk the cig smoking left behind! (It also doesn't cause cancer... maybe emphazema, but not cancers.) As the peeps in the rsd forum know, and I'm pretty sure this is true in other conditions... the active ingredient in expectorants is a major no-no. It can have some horrible reactions with other meds.

But instead of traditional smoking methods, a vaporizer is a much better way to consume your meds. There are others who can explain it much better than I... such as NORML. Here is a link: http://www.canorml.org/healthfacts/vaporizers.html

However, it is highly recommended that you eat it instead of drawing it into your lungs. There are many ways to do so, from salads to cookies/brownies. I was a moderator on a medical mj site, and one of my fav areas was the recipes section. I still know some of them if anyone cares to PM me.

There are only two types of people in this world... those who bring you peace and those who don't.
theoneRogue420 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote