View Single Post
Old 06-20-2007, 02:28 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Sloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by sloth View Post
Hi

I have this a lot and wonder if anyone has similiar sxs.

I wake in a start or jump and feel all trembly or tremory usually on sx side.
It will eventually settle.

It can happen more then once a night and often I wake feeling icky in the head.

I often thought I have sleep siezures and have never had a sleep study (which would only work if it was in home (?) portable for me, I sleep odd hours and am a picky sleeper). eeg is it? theyre normal on me but they never do them as ordered w/ me asleep.

Im not sure the seizure feeling icky when I wake and the trembly thing are connected.

The trembly thing is so intense and wierd. Enough to make a sloth fall out of her tree tho'!

Hey thanks for input
I do wake and I'm jumpy and keep having to stretch my legs sometimes. I just chalked it up to the waterbed being off for too many nights in a row and it got cold. LOL I should know better then to think on my own.

I've had a couple seizures, medicine caused them, and don't think that's it. I've had several EEG's and a sleep study too. I did find out that a strobe can cause my left hand to tremble/tremer though.

Sometimes when I'm jumpy I feel like I was awake and just started getting jumpy. But my fuzzy brain tells me I was asleep because I can recall the dream I was having. No they never seem to match, the sx and dream, I mean.

I will jot it down for my new neuro I see next week. It makes me wonder how many other sx I have that I don't make the MS connection too.

I'm not sure I helped you out, but hope so. Please do your best to stay safely in your tree.

Breathe In HOPE, Breathe Out DETERMINATION
MSacorn is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote