View Single Post
Old 06-25-2015, 05:46 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member
Default Re Little paw...

Littlepaw

You are a God send! Iam most certainly going to check the video out! To hear these positive reviews from articles and videos helps alot.

Now, with the infusions-how many weeks do you anticipate going? And did you pay all out of pocket? I presume if you were on the stronger dose there would be fewer visits involved. I am so glad to hear you are not getting bad side effects.you said you can be sensitive to meds? I am as well so it is goid to hear. That is a huge win for you!

You are right with the counceling idea. I have been but not much sonce Tg he accident with all going on. I had not even thought of online councilng.I'm really impressed with the hypnosis results (and other non "msinstream" treatment ideas. Very interested in any links/posts you put up from experiences.I pray you will continue to have minimal side effects and the treatment with provideas relief.

Just from reading some threads on this site I want to tell you just how encouraging you are. Responding to as many people as possible with new ideas/links etc. Having you in this support system Is a huge asset and I want to thank you for that.

Best wishes and will keep in touch,

Leggies xoxo
Leggiesmcb is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
swimtime (06-25-2015)