View Single Post
Old 06-25-2015, 06:13 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member
Default Which supplements?

Did anyone use the PurOrganica B-12 super energy patch? I was wondering if that would be more effective than a pill... Its a patch that you apply to the skin (behind ear or upper part of neck) 1-2 times a week.

My teenage daughter suffers from PCS. We found a sports medicine doctor who told us to give her B2, magnesium, and green tea daily. I'm not sure about the B2. I use Trace Minerals Research ionic magnesium liquid and Swanson magnesium oil which seems to help with headaches. I use Solgar green tea capsules, as my daughter hates drinking the tea. I know green tea extract is high in antioxidant and nutrients.

I've also incorporated flax / chia / hemp / sunflower seeds in my recipes for extra fiber and antioxidant. Just started using Garden of Life Raw green super food...not sure about this one. I ordered Dr Danielle turmeric curcumin & alpha lipoic acid, cuz I heard curcumin is very helpful in cases of brain fogginess.

Let me know if you have tried green super food or curcumin and if that has helped? Or am I just wasting money or following some silly fad....
Mystical is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote