Thread: Frustrated!!
View Single Post
Old 06-26-2015, 08:56 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Thanks for responding and for the info. I will read Ella's diary for sure!! The good news is the TN pain seems to be gone and after being on Norco for 15 months I finally stopped it 2 days ago. Knock on wood no withdrawal symptoms!! I started weaning off my other meds, but I'm on such large doses I know it will take a long time. My daughter is getting married in October and I'm hoping to be off of them for good by then. I think the hardest thing with having TN is most people don't understand the amount of pain you are in. You're not wearing a cast or any other outward sign that you have a problem and they just don't get it. I actually had 3 veins wrapped around my nerve, which my dr. said was very rare and it involved manipulating the nerve tremendously. I'm hoping all of this will resolve once the nerve calms down and repairs itself. I'm so glad I found this site and hope to get more input as well. Thank you so much for your prayers and your offer for yourself or someone else to just listen. It really means the world to me.

A Very Thankful Newcomer
tracyh
tracyh is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Burntmarshmallow (06-26-2015)