View Single Post
Old 06-26-2015, 10:44 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member
Poll Thank you for responding!

Thank you so much for your kind and encouraging words! I really appreciate your response! My surgeon is supposed to be one of the best in Little Rock.. I have a follow up in about 3 weeks, and will definitely take your advice and ask for some type of follow up imaging.. I'm concerned with the fact that I'm not doing any kind of PT right now.. Although, it often left me in tears, barely able to walk.. The places I have called for a second opinion refused to see me, saying I was in a 90 day global billing period with my insurance.. Whatever that means?? It just seems that unless you've been through this, it's hard for people to relate.. I've had people say it's all in my head.. That I'm just afraid to bend my leg, as if it's my fault that it hasn't healed.. My husband and I keep fighting, because he gets frustrated that I feel sad and depressed.. I feel like he simply doesn't want to hear about it, and thinks that it is no big deal.. Thank you for the resources, I will definitely check them out! Hopefully I will have answers sooner than later! I hope things are well with you!

Hugs to you!!

tlaymon
tlaymon is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote