Thread: what is this!
View Single Post
Old 06-20-2007, 06:10 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

LOL,Artist... of course things like that cause me to flare too! There are just times when I decide it's worth it. I get flares for all sorts of reasons I don't want to, so it's kind of nice to be in control of them once in a while.

The reason I tell stories like that are mainly out of feeling useless, truth be told. It's all I can do for Unrouley, sympathize and let her know I can relate. If I had any real choices, I'd be at her Dr.s with her next time!

Artist, you mentioned music. Boy, I sure wish I could go that route! I bet there are others like me here.... legs are soo bad I can't listen to music. I have two choices when I do... concentrate and keep my feet from tapping, which makes the muscles ache horribly, or let the feet tap away, knowing that within a few hours I am gonna pay for it. But I substitute hand held games when I am at the dr.s, ones like Yahtzee or Boggle where I can push buttons at my own pace, not some speedy race game or the like.

That's one of the hardest parts of rsd for me... I am not used to sitting still in the quiet. Now I've lost my music and my crafts... wonder what on earth is next? <sigh>

There are only two types of people in this world... those who bring you peace and those who don't.