View Single Post
Old 06-26-2015, 12:25 PM
N/A

8 yr Member
N/A

8 yr Member

Hi, all, I don't deal with PD but have a great interest in healing and keeping our immune systems strong and healthy. I have been taking OPC's for 20 yrs soon, these come in several forms as least: pycnogenol, grape seed extract and resveratrol. The first two are my main forms. I've posted about OPC's on the vits/supps area and believe they can HELP just about everyone's overall health.

They contain anti fungal, anti bacterial, anti viral properties and hence will keep us in better health overall.

I've never had shingles and would not get any vaccines that I am not comfortable with but believe these OPC's keep my immune system strong from so many nasty invaders to our health. I've seen shingles in a friend and she didn't take OPC's...tried to get her on them for years but claims since she has colitis that the OPC's give her issues with the colon. L-Lysine is an amino acid that one could take also for the herpes virus.

Do your homeworks if this interests you, there is so much to learn and know about it, it's out there, just to find it...

My cousin's husband passed last year from complications of PD, bowel blockage I believe she said. Magnesium is critical too and I think PD patients could have that deficiency too as I read so many are deficient. Magnesium and extra Vit C keep me moving good in the bowel environment.

I'm learning more every day, just got re-introduced to taping of my joints and finding it amazing with stability of my joints....
caroline2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote