View Single Post
Old 06-26-2015, 01:13 PM
N/A

8 yr Member
N/A

8 yr Member

Sorry to hear about the glaucoma dx, my neighbor who is 87 and deals with too many health issues but is alternative minded. She went thru hip replacement same year I did, so we lament on this too.

Anyway, she deals with glaucoma and I know she goes to jules stein at ucla a couple times per year and does the meds they give for glaucoma. Now, she's been taking grape seed extract for probably 5 yrs and WISHES she knew about it years ago... In talking to her over some years, I believe she claims years of taking Midol caused glaucoma and hearing loss. She rarely will take an advil now and she has plenty of pain, but uses her MIND as best she knows thru mind work to stay off any more drugs. Everytime, she sees a doc, they want to give her a new drug and she comes home with the list of possible side effects and does not fill any scripts.

Do research on the OPC's for eye issues....Personally, I have not gone for an eye exam for probably 8 yrs, my eyes are not changing in the negative direction so WHY, I say. I believe my OPC's are saving me in so many health issues and preventing many others... This is my thinking on my own health at almost 77.

There are homeopathics for eye issues also.

I think you have read enough of my positions on complimentary/alternatives for healing and prevention (Hopefully)....

PS: I just did a search: glaucoma and grape seed extract ---- there were many hits

ASTAXANTHIN is another powerful antioxidant, I don't know if it's considered in the OPC's family, but I know about it and it's used for treating eye issues like macular degeneration and I think I've read Parkinson's and others....I'll read more on it, I don't take it, as the ones I take do a good job for me.

Last edited by caroline2; 06-26-2015 at 02:07 PM.
caroline2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote