View Single Post
Old 06-26-2015, 01:32 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member
Default How are you now? Curious what you did to get better?

Quote:
Originally Posted by flsun01 View Post
...relentlessly progressive , irreversable once established ,thats just a sampling of the prognosis of neuropathy found on most sites and unfortunantly in the mind of much of the medical profession. Little wonder that most newcomers to this forum are so traumatized by their symptoms and diagnosis. Thank goodness for the positive reporting from others on this site such as Wings and Liza. Yesterday marked my one year anniversary of this wretched disorder and I am much better. My pain has all but disappeared and my balance improved, for this I am delighted. I follow Mrs Ds regimen suggestion in the stickies faithfully. Does it help? I can only assume so , but I sure didnt get any suggestions from the Docs. And for the sake of any newcomers to this site looking for a glimmer of hope or a bit of advice concerning strange symptoms ,I shall list the following..piercing, crushing, unseen insects crawling, searing burning ,electrical shocks ,invisible rain drops , pins and needles and all around feeling lousy! So no ,you are not crazy ,and you can get better! Thanks to all....Tom

Hi Tom - I am freshly diagnosed, male in my late 30's and have had the precise symptoms you mentioned. The invisible raindrops is immediately what comes to mind when I am walking to /from work. I literally look up at the sky. and allt he other stuff. Love to know how you are doing now and how you found your way to the recovery. I am new to the forum so not sure how to find Mrs D's stickies. Congratulations and I hope you are still well.
franklin76 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote