View Single Post
Old 06-20-2007, 06:29 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Crying and Lost!

I'm trying to stay hopeful as I want to practice what I preach to you and others but I feel so lost and depressed. I went to the reg doc yesterday and again because she played with my inner ankle/foot I had a backslide in pain and have been crying since and taking vicadin. Any progress I see is ruined by a doc or a test. I tell them this every time and they still stretch the area. I'm loosing my mind. I will respond on this post to the other I wrote. The pm clinic here doesn't deal with meds and I have already had the shots which made me worse. At this point when ever a doc does a treatment I end up worse and this is every time along with pt or any tests. I can't go through that anymore. Its not just that day but even a week later. So onto the med issue. I talked to the neuro about the neurontin and feeling sick so she said maybe try the elavil again at higher. I heard though neurontin is better for this pain so may try to stay and see if I can adjust. Also prescribed lidocaine patch. Has anyone had any relief with this? I'm going to be in the poor house those cost 200 a month and my insurance doesn't cover. OY! I wanted her to come up with a med that has very little side effect but I have tried cymbalta,lyrica,neurontin,elavil. Does anyone know of any and that work that I could ask about? I'm waiting for the places like Mayo and Chicago but at this point I don't know how willing I am to go to more docs as they never listen when I say don't do anything to that area and I pay for days.Even through the vicadin again and I'm suppose to be off of that and I was until this. She prescribed naperson and motrin something too cause tramadol does nothing. Sorry for my vent but I feel the docs are confused with me and what to do. I'm a hard case like many of you I know but with my crappy past and still young age, I feel they see very few with my issues.Thanks.
daniella is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote