View Single Post
Old 06-26-2015, 01:56 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default follow up question

Quote:
Originally Posted by OlliePop View Post
I'm a big caffeine addict. I'm down to one coffee in the morning. Getting ready for a move in two weeks so I am not doing anything drastic on my Candida diet, we've got a ton going on but here is what I am doing so far:

One coffee a day (black)
No sugar
No simple carbs
No gluten
Probiotic Acidophilus after each meal
Starting to eat an anti-Candida diet
Switched from Sinemet to munuca pruriens

Over the last few months, I was also able to titrate down from 2.5 sinemet, 3xday to 1/2 sinemet 3-4 times a day to just recently ZERO and a full switch to MP. I must say, I am really feeling so much better than 6 months ago. I don't think I was able to do this without cannabis for all of my symptoms (pain, rigidity, apathy, depression, insomnia - I sleep like a baby now). The stuff flat out works. It's not a cure for PD but it sure helps. I still feel the need for dopamine but my tremor is essentially gone, my pain/rigidity is lessened. I definitely still feel no changes in the gut, that's why I have to try this path.
Can you tell us how long you've been dx'd with PD? And how do you use marijuana (how often, what form (oil, etc.)? I'm also wondering how you take the mucuna, do you drink it all day long as you feel the need, or dose it, so much every so many hours? One of the problems we have with mucuna is that it hits quickly and gets you moving, but it also loses its effect quickly, just does not last that long (boy, wish it did!!). Thanks
lurkingforacure is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
moondaughter (07-07-2015)