View Single Post
Old 06-26-2015, 08:58 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

I am just going to keep updating even if I get no replies. LOL.

Day 8. Saw my usual general dentist who is IAOMT holistic one. I felt like he was in a rush from the moment he saw me which drives me crazy about him, otherwise I like him a lot.

He removed sutures. Said he thought the socket was OK. He did not think dry socket. Thought pain this much/long was normal. I said the dentist who extracted it did not agree but he didn't really say much after that.

He did not think I needed to do anything else and the pain would just go away now that the sutures were out.

I am trying SO HARD to not take pain meds but the pain is awful in the ear on the extraction side. Like the worst ear infection ever. Very sharp. My cheekbone also hurts badly. Still cannot eat solid foods, but at least sutures are out.

What could this be?? The ear/face near the cheekbone/ear hurt SO much. I am going to have to take Motrin soon or I am going to freak out.

Could it be nerve or TMJ? Or could he have been wrong and it is a dry socket because I know they cause ear pain like this?

If it is dry socket but undiagnosed so I never get the medicated clove dressings, will it still go away by itself?

Anyone welcome to answer me but I am still hoping Bryanna returns
nukuspot is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Lara (06-26-2015)