View Single Post
Old 06-27-2015, 12:39 AM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

Hcarmen,

Good to hear how you are doing.

What are you doing to help try to maintain good alignment ?

For me, I suffered what could be compared to disautonomia if I let my neck got out of sorts by sleeping or resting in poor posture. It took a year or longer of disciplined sleep and rest posture to see even a beginning of stabilization in my neck. My symptoms when bad would be low pulse and blood pressure, poor breathing to the point of Central Sleep Apnea, strange body jerks and tingling, lousy proprioception (awareness of body and muscle position).

I believe my problem is in the cranium to C-1 joint. It would get out of position and causes brain stem inflammation.

So, I think the NY Atlas Orthagonal chiro may be onto something but the important part is what to do. If could just be inflammation rather than herniation. Both could have similar symptoms. It would be worth considering.

One of the things I did and still do is rest in a recliner and not go to bed until I am ready to immediately fall asleep. This way, I sleep in straight neck posture and wake up that way. It has changed my life. And adjustable bed could provide similar benefits.

Just my ideas of what helped me.

I hope you can find something to work for you.
Mark in Idaho is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote