View Single Post
Old 06-27-2015, 10:08 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LizaJane View Post
I want to encourage people that one of the keys to improving is correcting the cause. Idiopathic neuropathy does not exist; it is simply undiagnosed.

It was 15 years before I found myself accidentally in the hands of a Lyme Literate MD who diagnosed my Lyme. Treatment "reverse aged" me to a person I no longer recognized, as I'd become so identified with my symptoms.

But the entire neuropathy has not reversed, and another smart MD looked for something no one else had: mold toxin. I tested positive for two neuro-toxins. Then I had my home inspected. Both molds are living in my house. One is obvious, once you know to look under your sink on the wall. The other is behind drywall, which makes excellent fodder for mold.

So now I face detoxing from the mold and remediating my home. I expect it to cost way more than I'd want to spend, but I also expect my health will make more gains.

Don't stop looking!

Feed your mitochondria, because they are the powerhouses of detoxing and feeding our long nerves.

Liza Jane

Interesting. So how did you test yourself for mold? Specific blood tests? They found my copper levels to be low 60 vs 70-160 and ceruoplasm the same so that is the latest thinking as they said it was very rare for someone of my age to have this be below normal as body needs very little copper intake to maintain these levels (better question is why am I not absorbing the copper?). Will see if this helps with the reversal. I will keep people posted. I was wondering a bit about mold but the 4 other members living in the apt with me have no symptoms. The bathrooms literally have brown stained mold on the marble underneath the toilets and around the shower walls and in general the apartment and bathrooms don't vent well. I am doubtful but I guess it could be worth a check. Thanks for the tip. Have you heard anything else on copper deficiency on this forum?
franklin76 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote