View Single Post
Old 06-27-2015, 05:47 PM
Newly Joined

8 yr Member
Newly Joined

8 yr Member
Default bad day

Hi all,
I'm new around here and thought I might talk to some people who understand what I'm going through...
I've been having some bad days lately and it's been incredibly frustrating. I had nerve decompression surgery two years ago and was told it would practically cure me or I should at least see a 80% change. I'm on so much medication and am still in pain. I do have good days and bad days, but I've noticed lately I'm having more bad days and it really worries me. I had a bit of a reality shock this week when trying to come off of the pain patch I take. After my doctor approved being off it and gave me Opana to replace it, I was in so much pain I was unable to get out of bed. I feel as though my doctors mostly just push more medications at me. I think that the medicine may be concealing any problems instead of solving them. I don't want to say I'm losing hope, because I'm not, and I'm proud to say that through 10+ years of being sick, I never have. But I am getting emotional, frustrated, angry, upset, I'm on edge and I have a really hard time being around my family. I can't seem to help taking out my frustration on them and they don't understand what I'm going through so it's a bit of a mess. I'm tired of being in pain all the time, and I don't know how to help my family understand what I'm going through or really how to help myself anymore.
Zoe.NY is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
DejaVu (07-22-2015)