View Single Post
Old 06-27-2015, 07:17 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

eyanosa,

It is imperative that you take good care of yourself as your immune system is dealing with a lot. You can eat and drink healthfully on a limited income. You can drink water, it's free and you don't need to leave your house to get it. Regarding the soda... the health risks of drinking it are far worse than if it touches your gums. One can of soda has a minimum of 10 teaspoons of sugar and the worst type of sugar, high fructose corn syrup and sucrose. In addition to that, depending on the type of soda you drink, it has anywhere from 12 to 60 milligrams of salt per can. It also contains sodium benzoate which is a benzoic acid a food preservative often used in pharmaceutical drugs. There is nothing nutritious, healthy or hydrating about soda. In fact, it can contribute to the formation of kidney stones and a whole mess of other problems. So if you can, please try to drink water instead as the water will help flush out the bacterias and toxins that have accumulated in your body from the long standing oral infections.

It sounds like you are eating a lot of canned soups. Please read the ingredients, they are also loaded with sugar, salt and additives. Can you buy some fresh food instead, like fruit and vegetables? These are loaded with nutrients and will help you feel and heal better.

The symptoms with your oral infections have decreased, but the infections are not completely gone. That will take months for your immune system to handle that especially since you still have unhealthy teeth in your mouth. You also may have a dry socket. So it is best that you call the dentist and tell him your symptoms. Even though the office is closed, he has an answering machine or an answering service that takes emergency calls like yours.

Also, Biotine rinse is not organic. It is loaded with chemicals that can be very irritating to the gum tissue. It is best to rinse with warm salt water and nothing else. It is also necessary to brush your other teeth as they are accumulating plaque which contributes to bacterial infection. Don't use toothpaste, just use a dry tooth brush or use a moist tooth brush with a dash of salt on it. Rinse out with warm salt water. Don't drink it.

I cannot pinpoint why you have the pain only your dentist can do that because he was the one who did the surgery and knows what he found when he removed the teeth. So it is best not to doctor this yourself, but to call his office and leave a message about your pain so he can call you back.

***I have been in the dental profession for 4 decades. I am an educator and Certified Dental Assistant extensively experienced in chair side assisting and dental radiography. The information that I provide here is my opinion based on my education and professional experience. It is not meant to be taken as medical advice.***
Bryanna is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote