View Single Post
Old 06-27-2015, 08:08 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Well, not drinking the soda is actually not a good idea right now. Since I have not had a cig since Tuesday, it would be very unhealthy and unwise to add caffeine withdrawal to my nicotine withdrawal (that can cause a heart attack, which is much worse then any symptom to drinking soda and no, I don't drink tea or coffee).

As for the soups, I am using the Campbell's Healthy Choice versions and the ingredients seem okay, nothing too bad in them.

As for fresh food, like I said earlier, I am in the middle of the boonies and unless I wish to drive 2 hours to the nearest real store, I have limited access to what I can get and my in town store does not carry fresh foods.

While the Biotene rinse may not be completely organic (I did say mostly), it does not irritate my gums. I was doing just a salt water rinse from Wednesday until Friday, and while I am sure it is definitely right, it alone was not helping. So, on Friday night, I tried the Biotene as a last ditch effort for the pain and found that it does indeed help. I am; however, not using it alone. I am still doing 4-5 daily salt water rinses, I just use the Biotene whenever my gums start to hurt. I don't know, maybe since it is for dry mouth sufferers (which I am), perhaps the moisturizers within it are keeping the extraction sites moist or something.

Regarding my dentist, no, they do not. I left a message on their voice mail, but they won't get it until Monday. Once again, the problem with where I live.
eyanosa is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote