View Single Post
Old 06-20-2007, 08:41 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Hi Girls,

Thanks for the good advice. I will find some of those inserts. I'm going to Wal-Mart tomorrow, maybe they will have some good ones if not I'll get a prescription for some.

I don't know if it's the way I walk or not. I think I'm stepping on my heels first then come down on my toes. Don't know how it's suppose to be.

I'm having trouble finding tennis shoes I can wear. They all feel too heavy to me unless it's those cheap tennis shoes we use to wear back in the 60's. I have a couple pair of them but my feet sweat so much in those shoes in the summer months. I tend to wear sandels. I have several pair of Dr. Schols but they don't seem to do the job for me.

frogga, I just think it's soreness from walking on the concrete, not RSD pain. So far I have been able to keep that in check. I did just go back down on my Methadone so I will start seeing some RSD pain from that.

I go today to see the Immunologist. I'm anxious to see if he will do any test on me to see why my body shuts down so much.

As far as the depression, I have had some bad days again so the implant is not doing the job yet, and it may not do it for me. There are some it doesn't help. We still have to turn it up 2 more times. Sunday was Father's day and it wasn't to bad but the past 2 days have been bad for me with missing Bill.

Those gel inserts do sound good. I will check and see if Wal-Mart has them.

Thanks again for the help.

Ada
dreambeliever128 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote