Thread: Movies: Top five favourite films
View Single Post
Old 06-29-2015, 11:34 AM
N/A

8 yr Member
N/A

8 yr Member

Dave, I'm an activist at heart and flaming liberal for the most part...life in Calif opened my soul and being. I've been here 50 yrs from the East and a totally changed person from my birth life. I was raised by a closed minded set of parents, SO.....I've worked long and hard to change my mind. It wasn't hard work, I just hung with people who helped me. It is freeing and liberating. And I wanted to CHANGE. I'm really not into the classics that much....

Also, when I found or it found me, probably mutual, Science of Mind teachings/principles changed my life...I learned to do my best to "walk in other's shoes" instead of being stuck in my own shoes..

Everyone counts, no matter...no one is better than anyone else. I could live in anger from my first teachers, my parents, but let it go as I've had a wonderful journey to get rid of my birth tapes. And open my mind to ALL.

I follow the laws but break some rules that hurt no one and do try to help others who are stuck in the "systems"... C

As for classics, I own a few CD's and one is Ladies In Lavender with Judi Dench and Maggie Smith...a dear movie. A modern day classic type movie.

Last edited by caroline2; 06-29-2015 at 01:40 PM.
caroline2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
EnglishDave (06-29-2015)