View Single Post
Old 06-29-2015, 08:35 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Thanks.

I think part of the problem is what happens when I DO ask for help. my boyfriend always helps out if I ask...always. BUT...he has this awful habit of saying the following to our daughter as soon as he takes her, "I know...your mother hates you...what do you want me to do about it?" I've told him not to say that...so now he seems to make a point of saying it ALL the time...and it makes me feel like crap.Having already explained this several time to him...I do not expect it to change. I think it started out as a joke and now it's just become one of his little button pushing jokes. Whatever the case...it makes it hard to ask for help when you know that's what you're going to hear.

But I definitely need to figure out a good balance of taking care of me and taking care of her. 7 months in and I felt like I was getting better at it...but now she's getting so big that it's getting harder for me to carry her and hold her...and she's getting stronger so its a lot easier for her to hurt me. Sigh...we'll figure it out some how...
catra121 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote