View Single Post
Old 06-29-2015, 10:00 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Some different things to consider:
Vitanica Yeast suppositories...they are all natural anti yeast suppositories. I believe they have a tiny amount of boric acid in them. But only use if you feel you have a yeast infection. Don't hesitate to take RX medication if this doesn't work, but this might do the trick.

D mannose....read up on this. I take this if I have even the slightest suspicion I am getting a UTI or if I have relations. I also take it if I have an odd pains "down there" or itching. Many people take this daily. It is a product that many people buy from the health food store. You can read up on it at www.iherb.com. If you purchase, just try to get a name brand and follow the instructions. If you can cut back on the amount of antibiotics you take, it very likely will help you with the itching and overall. I've heard of people taking this daily and their UTIs stop. Something to investigate and consider!

Avoid sugar, flour and soda BIG TIME! Hard to do, but a necessity! Greatly limit alcohol.

Consider taking a good probiotic.

If you are post menopausal, consider speaking with a doctor who uses bioidentical hormones to see if you are a candidate.

Drink lots of good quality water. I'm finding that the better my quality water, the better I feel.

Wishing you well.
Vowel Lady is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote