View Single Post
Old 06-30-2015, 03:19 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

I'll definitely apply the breathing techniques mentioned here. When I realize I've stopped regular breathing I have a sighish sound that comes out.

I agree Hopeless, any rise in acceptable is unacceptable. I muse that our overly processed food system influences such decisions, along with our continued "frankenfood" approach to our building blocks.

I am no scientist, though.

I was a horribly out of control diabetic for at least a decade (a long time with no insurance and a youthful view toward my health) though I have been out of the A1C zone of diabetic, I recognize feelings of "too much" now as the echos of what took place after that bear claw.

There are a myriad of reasons for betterment. I guess I could throw up my hands, grab a bag of Skittles and go Cookie Monstee on them with the results of symptoms as they are, but I do recognize the good and growth my approach has offered.

I see my hard days would be more difficult and acknowledge any change for the better is likely to come as my symptoms started. Sure, it is 4 AM and neuropathy woke me up. But hey, my A1C to start the day is sub 100 when it often resides 110-120.

I like the Jim Valvano approach to disease, tho' his was cancer-
"Don't give up. Don't ever give up."

Last edited by KnowNothingJon; 06-30-2015 at 03:22 AM. Reason: Jim Valvano, not his brother Bob
KnowNothingJon is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote