View Single Post
Old 06-20-2007, 10:45 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi Ellie, this one looks like the ring, just like out of that horror movie the grudge, dont know if you've seen those movies and i wish i hadnt now. hee hee, but it looks very much the same and it's like looking at a photo of an eclips of the sun. but realy white, just as i blink in the dark or when i wake and open my eye's, sorry guys it's just this is all new to me as i didnt know what i'd been experiancing was even aura's, i've seen blobs and stuff for years, my balance issues have been my priority till now the balance is in remission, and the other stuff has just started to get bad. at first i thought this could be some sort of mental illness due to stress of the balance prob, but now i realise it sounds way to much like i have E.
i realy do apriciat all your imput and hope i'm not pushing too hard for info, its just after 13 years of illness i need some answers. thanks again. jen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellie View Post
Sorry for the delay, my mother has been in town. I had something similar but it has a variety of types. I went to have the Optomap test done and she suggested it's actually these small fat ball things in my eyes (gross!!). I do have some visual disturbances after my seizures (blurred, halos, etc.) but the light spots or those floating things (not to be sick but I call them air sperm, lol) my optometrist said were fat spots.

Anytime you have any visual changes, you should have some extensive eye testing done. Look for an optometrist who specializes in working with people with head trauma; they have the good machines! If you're anywhere near Orange County, let me know. I know the best one around and she has amazing history working with people who have Epilepsy and other various neurological problems.

Also, my man got a new big screen tv which triggered my seizures. I eventually got used to it. He got me a HUGE monitor for my B-day so that took some getting used to. Both are LCD/Plasma.

Gotta run my mom to airport!
jenD is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote