View Single Post
Old 06-30-2015, 05:22 PM
N/A

8 yr Member
N/A

8 yr Member

Dave, there is a whole other world of those who do not subscribe to mamms. I had 2 in my early 50's and none since. I won't get into any debates that's for sure. My mom lived to 91 and never a mamm, her sisters lived into late 80's and neither did they ever have one...

Thinking back about my mom, and the tests were nothing like there are today...she got a postcard from a doctor when she was 86 advising her to go for a mamm, it would be her first, she has lived 86 yrs and none....so she called me and asked me if she should, and I said no way, mom, throw that card away. Some thngs are hard to forget.

I think I've read or heard from someone, they don't even advise them after a certain age.

There is a lot of info out there on these and I've done my work for many years to get to where I am today...thanks.

One of my pet peeves is fluoridation, mass medication of a toxin to the people. Mercola and all the other alternative/integrative MD's are on the side of anti F in our drinking waters and foods. I've been in the anti F battle since I first heard of it's dangers in 1991. I know 98% of Europe does not add "F" to waters but believe the UK still does. I digress but there are so many wrongs going on in the world.
caroline2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote