View Single Post
Old 06-30-2015, 06:41 PM
N/A

8 yr Member
N/A

8 yr Member

Reading your story, sounds a lot like what I live with. But I'm all worse off since hip replacement in 2010, so I deal with that every day.

OA since 18, Fibro hit me in 1999 but I manage. No house or yard to worry about my little apt works fine and when it need a good cleaning, I hire someone.

I've had a couple MRI's done with that road.

I use all supplements for the most part, thyroid med and BP meds and take otc pain med and Pain RX herbal supplement in between ibuprofen.

I have a post on the meds/treatments area about: Do more pain meds, cause more pain. I don't know if you've read that one or not. MSM powder helps calm pain too.

I stretch out my body and use my massager on some areas that are numb from nerve damage from hip replacement. My arms can start to go numb, but it's a nerve getting pinched as I see it.

Sorry, you are having a rough time, but there are a lot of alternatives that can help.

I've talked a lot about fibro and thyroid connection. I went 10 long years not getting the right help...not getting any help...just scripts of anti depressants....
caroline2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
gruvingal (07-04-2015)