View Single Post
Old 07-01-2015, 10:40 PM
N/A

8 yr Member
N/A

8 yr Member

I don't know why your feet are turning purple. I have a bridge friend I've known for 6 yrs or more and ever since I've known her, her feet and lower legs and hands and arms that one can see are blue/purple. I think I asked her once WHY and don't know what she said, she may have brushed me off. So I don't go there again with her. I believe it has to be circulation. She is early 80's and still a heavy smoker. I've never approached her on grape seed ex as she would not listen or care to hear what I have to say.

Grape seed ex works on our circulation, whole body.

A friend with neuropathy and a lot of skin cancers on legs and arms and is now taking grape seed ex for a few years now is off neurontin and feeling better on grape seed ex. Her skin is not blue/purple but a lot squamish cell cancers that have been cut out/radiated etc and she is happier on grape seed ex and feels better overall. The cancers are another thing and she's pretty much stopped having them cut out...they spread more... This person has been taking statins for 30 yrs she says, and I know statins can leave one with many side effects. That's one story.

Do some research on your issues and grape seed...I love it for my overall health and it addresses so much.

BTW: Do you smoke? Are you challenged with edema?

I'm not a doctor for sure, but know so much about grape seed. What does your doctor say about the color?
caroline2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote