View Single Post
Old 07-02-2015, 06:43 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member
Question Bad case of tooth & jaw infection - Type 2

It was a relief when my dentist in Hanoi began RCT. The stench was terrible, but no injection needed. He left the tooth open and it got contaminated with food.

The next appointment was less pleasant. There appears to be some nerve tissue left somewhere... The doc put in antibiotics and closed it up. This triggered another inflammation and a considerable swelling followed. Making me return to the clinic. The cap was removed and I was to take antibiotics pills named Fravigyle

Can't detect any improvement. Instead, the infection has spread from the right side to the area under my chin. At lunch, I had difficulties opening my mouth to eat.

Reading another thread here, I will ask to extract the offending back molar asap. It feels lose and I imagine it swimming in a sea of foul bacteria.

Swallowing is not easy and this is a bad development. I may not be able to open my mouth wide enough for dental work getting done!
The pharmacist doesn't speak English. I tried to buy some more antibiotics to try some desperate self-medication.

This might be diabetes related as my sugar levels have been very high.
kf6vci is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote