View Single Post
Old 07-02-2015, 09:02 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Dearest Leggies,

You have every reason to feel sad, let that come on out. There is no shame in having a hard time. What you are going through is hard on anyone. Feel it, breathe deep and let it move on through. I am glad that you are planning to get back to therapy. Having that kind of support will help you cope with this. And We all need help coping.

I too remind myself all the time that it could be worse. Of course it could be worse. But that doesn't negate the loss that you have and that you feel. It is still a loss, even you get 100% better, it is a loss of right now. Who doesn't expect to be carefree, on their feet having fun on their 21st birthday?

I am sending prayers for your healing and for your heart to be held in love throughout this time. You do not suffer alone. We understand and share your feelings. Be kind to yourself and make all the allowances for yourself that you would make for a very young child. Hold yourself in love and sweetness. Try not to despair, knowing that spiritual help is on the way. Many will see your post, who even if they don't respond will send a prayer your way.

Shine Your Bright Light
Littlepaw is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
EnglishDave (07-02-2015), Russell (07-02-2015)