View Single Post
Old 07-02-2015, 11:48 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Well, let me tell you about last night.

When I went to bed, I wasn't feeling terribly bad. I hadn't had a great day, but I wasn't burning too badly by the time I went to bed. My feet were vibrating like crazy and cramping, though, so I cut a lidocaine patch in half and slapped them on my feet to see if that would calm them down.

Once I got in bed, though, my lower back was killing me as sometimes happen. I had really bad sciatic pain, and no matter what position I got in, I couldn't stop it. I was fine if I stood up. I walked around a bit and did some exercises, but it didn't help. I thought it was going be one those horrible nights until I decided to try the kratom. I wasn't sure it was going to help with this extreme pain since the shooting neuropathic pain seemed to break through last time, but it was worth a shot.

I woke up 9 hours later and don't remember waking up once during the night. Usually something wakes me up...like a foot cramp...but I don't think I woke up at all. I can't tell you how good I feel today. I hadn't slept well for a few nights in a row, and I needed that!
janieg is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
DejaVu (07-19-2015), echoes long ago (07-02-2015), KnowNothingJon (07-02-2015)