View Single Post
Old 07-02-2015, 06:21 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

“He does have ongoing work stress in that he works with some "high drama" individuals including superiors so he never knows what the day will bring and he doesn't have any control over the situation when something or someone blows up. There was a change that occurred in January that might be adding to his work stress.”

Hi Concern4DH, this is just speculation, but I think your hubby’s headaches may likely be related primarily to his work situation, and if so, he may also benefit from seeking professional counseling.

I used to suffer from multiple daily headaches toward the end of my academic career, but I didn’t realize the cause until I retired and the headaches also soon disappeared. I am still quite concerned over my newly developed health conditions, but my tension headaches have not returned.

Apparently, in my case, career issues (and navigating university politics) seem to have stressed me out more than any subsequent daily issues that have arisen. Perhaps your hubby is in a similar situation.
Auntie Audrey is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote