View Single Post
Old 06-20-2007, 01:34 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default I'm up

Well, I tried to go back to sleep but couldn't so I just stayed up and got some things done. The tile guy showed up at 10:45 so my husband got up early, early for nothing. Funny thing is he has to drive back up there this afternoon because we finally sold our recumbant excercise bike and part of the deal was delivery. Neither of us can use the bike anymore, (sigh) and we really never did (chuckle) so money in the bank is worth more than a piece of equipment taking up space.

I have Physical Therapy early this afternoon. I will be ready for a nap after that.

Billie - Don't be intimidated by those jerks. Wendy makes a good suggestion and you can also call your realtor. He/she should know if a search was done on the property. When I sold real estate, we always had a plat map and legal description of the property on the offers and also on the final paperwork at closing. Check your closing papers. With all of their paranoid postings, you wonder what they are doing in that house.

Befuddled - I'm sorry your neighbors are so rude. Life is just too short to spend it negatively.

Wendy - What kind of a job are you looking for? Do you have a cover letter to go with your resume? If you do, you can address the gap in time in the letter and make it a positive. (You were able to learn new skills during that time or you were able to read some great books and search the internet to keep up on things, etc.) I don't mean to be nosey, just want to help. When my company closed, I helped my employees with their resumes, cover letters and interview tips. Everyone who wanted a job found one so I was very happy.

Gaye - You are so funny. So glad you are part of this group.

Have a great day all,
Nancy
nancy-h is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote