View Single Post
Old 07-02-2015, 10:44 PM
N/A

8 yr Member
N/A

8 yr Member

grapeseedextract.com

is one of my favorite sites. It says it all, and I don't buy this company's product, but it's probably fine.

At the lecture in 1995, Pycnogenol was coming into the U.S. from France and the panel of research people and a couple MD's, added that it MAY prevent cancer. That sold me to get on it, and in a week or so my allergies/sinus issues were GONE. A life prior of allergy/sinus issues, drugs, allergist, etc. the whole 9 yards and never getting healing.

So if Pycnogenol, grape seed extract and resveratrol prevent cancer, it's a great winner to be taking as I see it. BUT, these are not sold primarly as "cancer prevention" supps.

I take 200mg Grape Seed Extract usually two times per day. Some need less, some maybe more. Depending on issues one is addressing. And one's bodyweight. Very thin people need less.

I also like Muscadine Grape Seed 500mg and some days I take 2 of these.

I buy from vitacost and swansons primarily for grape seed extract....many good brands out there.... And I've never gotten an upset stomach. I have a pretty strong stomach all in all. And do take probiotics and digestive enzymes and DGL for stomach lining protection. Take these daily.

There is an OPC thread on the vit/supp area.

As I said, it's wonderful to not deal with allergies/sinus...I did prior to 1995.
caroline2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Vowel Lady (07-03-2015)